Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 1999 10:55:38 -0500
From:      "Charles Anderson" <caa@columbus.rr.com>
To:        Davec <Davec@unforgettable.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ssh2 port

I had the same type of problem compiling rpm (so I could install the latest
linux_base to try vmware)  My problem turned out to be I had autoconf 2.12
installed and I needed 2.13  the @SHELL@ is supposed to be substituted by
configure, but wasn't because of the autoconf bit.

Check your autoconf.

-Charlie

--
Charles Anderson	caa@columbus.rr.com