Date:      Fri, 18 Sep 1998 09:58:49 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com>
To:        Chris Csanady <ccsanady@friley-185-114.res.iastate.edu>
Cc:        scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Verbosity of CAM..

In article <199809181446.JAA05183@friley-185-114.res.iastate.edu> you wrote:

> Would it be possible to remove this 1 before the 3.0 release?

Perhaps.  Perhaps not.  The messages should stop after the tag count
has settled.  Right now, these messages have already helped diagnose
at least one problem the NCR driver.  They also provide a good indication
of the load on the SCSI system that leads up to errors.  I don't want to
remove a useful diagnostic utility until we're sure the kinks are worked
out.

--
Justin