Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:21:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      Keith Woodman <keith@lightningweb.com>
To:        David Greenman <dg@root.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Boot disk

Not if you know where to go. You would think they would have better
documentation on where to find things to get people started. It's no
wonder that linux is more popular. They don't make it hard for new comers
to get their feet wet in the OS . It is more accessable.
I have the boot floppy now. I did a search on the FreeBSD site and it gave
me absolutely nothing on a search.
Thanks for all the response. I must say that I have never had such a rapid
response from a mailer. Looks like it's gonna be well supported.
Keith

	Keith Woodman					Technical Coordinator
	Keith@lightningweb.com				Lightningweb LLC

	      pid 7962 (sniffit), uid 0: exited on signal 10 (core dumped)