Date:      Wed, 26 Dec 2001 21:23:18 -0800
From:      Eric Dannewitz <ericdano@jazz-sax.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Error compiling a Dual Kernel in latest CVSup?

I'm getting the following when I try to rebuild my kernel from the
latest cvsup. My DUALKERNEL file is the same as the GENERIC with the
difference being the lines for dual processor support enabled.

Any insight would be helpful. Thanks!

install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555   aac.ko /modules/
===> asr
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555   asr.ko /modules/
===> bktr
===> bktr/bktr
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555   bktr.ko /modules/
===> bktr/bktr_mem
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555   bktr_mem.ko /modules/
===> ciss
install -c -o root -g wheel -m 555   ciss.ko /modules/
*** Error code 71

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules/ciss.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/modules.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src/sys/compile/DUALKERNEL.