Date:      Thu, 04 Sep 2014 10:14:17 +0300
From:      Alexandr Krivulya <shuriku@shurik.kiev.ua>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: net-im/skype-[devel] won't connect

I have removed linux-f10 from my CURRENT and install linux-f20 and
skype-4.3.0.37_1,1 from https://github.com/vassilisl/freebsd-linux_base-f20.
Now I cannot start skype because of error:

/usr/local/share/skype/skype: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/libQtDBus.so.4: ELF file OS ABI invalid

linux_enable present in rc.conf. What else do I need to setup?