Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:36:24 -0800
From:      "Jin Guojun[ITG]" <jin@george.lbl.gov>
To:        james@miller.cs.uwm.edu, terry@lambert.org, tinguely@plains.nodak.edu
Cc:        atm@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATM card/interface for FreeBSD

} (added the atm-freebsd mailing list to the discussion, maybe it should
} be moved there to spare -current people that are not interested).
}
} >  > Is anyone working on an ATM interface for FreeBSD?
} >
} >       The ATM mailing list: freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
} >
} >  The following have expressed interest in working on drivers, and/or have
} >  claimed existing drivers for FreeBSD:
} >
} >       "Bror 'Count' Heinola" <count@key.hole.fi>
} >       "Litvin Alexander B." <archer@cmr.kiev.ua>
} >       "Raju M. Daryanani" <raju@rssd.hk.olivetti.com>
} >       "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
} >       "William A. Arbaugh" <waarbau@super.org>
} >       Brian Litzinger <brian@MediaCity.Com>
} >       Mark Mayo <mark@quickweb.com>
} >       Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.nodak.edu>
} >       Pat Barron <pat@transarc.com>
} >       Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
} >       dennis@etinc.com (Dennis)
} >       hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
}
} As I said from the begining, the hard part is the network stack.
} there are a couple existing stacks that a person can put a driver into
} but I have not decided how compatible they are with ATM Forum standards
} (pause to let laughter to end over the oxymorphism of ATM Forum standards).
} I think the whole group would hate to end up something that can only talk
} to another research machine.
}
} --mark.

Since I did not see this response at freebsd-atm@freebsd.org, so I have to
reply to the entire list of this email to ask the question:

Would some one please tell what ATM cards are these work supporting?

-Jin