Date:      Wed, 13 Oct 1999 16:28:47 +0800 (SGT)
From:      Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler@eno.ericsson.se>
To:        aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   setting tagged queueing for module, how ?

Hi all,

I been playing around trying to set tagged queueing depth w/ the aic
driver compiled as a module, to no avail.

My boot, is a bootimage, with the aic as a loadable module.

I can't seem to get the control over the tagged queueing option in
either the lilo.conf, or conf.modules

I'm sure I'm not doing it correctly, but darned if I can figure this one
out.

anyone have an example they might share, please ?

thanks, and regards,

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <gregory.hosler@eno.ericsson.se>
Date: 13-Oct-99
Time: 16:25:19

   Windows 95/NT: 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16
   bit patch to an 8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4
   bit microprocessor, written by a 2 bit company that can't stand
   1 bit of competition.