Date:      Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:22:48 +0100
From:      Daniel Lang <dl@leo.org>
To:        John Angelmo <john@veidit.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Intel PRO/Wireless 2011B

Dear John,

John Angelmo wrote on Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 08:38:16PM +0100:
[..]
> The 2011 card is in the list and not the 2011B, they are diffrent in
> design so just changing the B won't help.

Well, I'm aware of that, but this seems to me a matter of the
driver to attach. So maybe the 'wi' driver may not support this
card. However, it seems, that the CIS info cannot be read properly
and no driver can be selected to attach to it. Well at least, that's
how it looks to me.

Adding a line to pccard.conf would provide an entry, that could
be selected, even if the provided driver 'wi' doesn't work.

Warner seems to have had other experiences, though.
I'm writing a separate answer, though....

Thanks for your hints anyway.

Best regards,
 Daniel
--
IRCnet: Mr-Spock                      - Me transfere sursum, Caledoni -
*Daniel Lang * dl@leo.org * +49 89 289 18532 * http://www.leo.org/~dl/*