Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 2004 02:17:03 +0200
From:      "Alexandr Ablovatski" <ablovatski@m3o.org>
To:        dom@happygiraffe.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ytalk-3.1.1

Hi,
I am using ytalk on my FreeBSD 5.0 as replacement for talk. It works great
except for cases when there is a user with a name longer then 9 letters. The
talk utility works with such user names fine, but ytalk says that the user
is not logged in, if you try to ytalk him (even though he is listed in who).

Is it  related to #define NAME_SIZE 9 in socket.h?

I tried to find the problem but I can not fix it. I would really appreciate
if you could give me some hints why it has problems with long user names.

Thank you.

Alexander