Date:      Tue, 4 Jul 2000 08:39:41 +0000 (   )
From:      Joel Eusebio <joel@tilapia.pang.pworld.net.ph>
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu
Cc:        Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>, Christoph Sold <so@server.i-clue.de>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gateway

It's not installed I had to compile it from /usr/src/sbin/sysctl. Anyways
everything is working already. The box is intercepting HTTP requests and
piping it to my proxy server running squid. All internet services on my
workstations are running also (their gateway is the freebsd box). I would
like to thank the people in this list who helped me in this transparent
proxy thing....specially Doug, Cristoph and cjclark! Thanks a lot!!! I
guess I have to give up my old crappy linux box :) Till the next problem I
will encounter. :)

 Joel N. Eusebio
 Systems/Network Administrator
 Philworld Online Pangasinan