Date:      Ter, 06 Jun 2000 23:45:19 EDT
From:      fmesq@super11.net
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   AMD Athlon Processor Support.

Hi FreeBSD Team,

  I've got a AMD Athlon 700 Mhz Processor and I coludn't make a working
kernel. It works with the generic kernel, but when i compile a specific
kernel usinf 686 Class processor it gives me a Panic advice.
  I'm usind 686 Class processor 'cause when using the generic kernel, in
startup, it detects an 686 Class processor, and also load some Pentium Pro
drivers.
  Thanks every body,

  Felipe Mesquita

Super11 - O e-mail do Brasil -- http://www.Super11.net