Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 1997 00:10:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/2478: Tk 8.0a1 port submission.

The following reply was made to PR ports/2478; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freefall.FreeBSD.org, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Cc:  Subject: Re: ports/2478: Tk 8.0a1 port submission.
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 00:06:04 -0800 (PST)

  * 	This is a port of Tk 8.0a1.  I don't have time to maintain it,
  * 	so I won't commit it.  It is here for whomever else might feel
  * 	the urge.

 Whoever is going to pick this up, please contact me before importing
 it.  (We can't just put this in the tree while tk-4.1 is still in
 /usr/ports and is a default for other programs without causing major
 havoc.)

 Satoshi