Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:14:01 +0100
From:      "Jonathan Hicks" <J.Hicks@apacinsider.com>
To:        "doc" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Nomination received for the Japan Business Awards

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help

I am very happy to inform you that your firm has received a nomination in t=
heJapan Business Awards 2017, hosted by APAC Insider.

These awards seek out the very best firms, departments, individuals and ini=
tiatives to celebrate their performance over the past twelve months. With i=
ts strong trade exports, increasing productivity growth and political stabi=
lity, Japan remains the perfect country in which to do business and an idea=
l global trading partner.

At this moment in time the awards are in their early stages, so all we need=
 to know is if you would like to be included in the process; if so, please =
respond with:

=91I ACCEPT MY NOMINATION=92

There are no required costs throughout the process, nor if you should go on=
 to win an award. All shortlisted nominations will go through a rigorous pr=
ocess; over the coming weeks we'll combine votes alongside supporting evide=
nce and our own in-house research to honour those worthy of becoming award =
winners.

The voting form has been open for seven weeks and is still available to vie=
w here; feel free to share the voting form between peers, client and collea=
gues.

If you have any further questions, then please don=92t hesitate to contact =
me using the details below.

Good luck!

Kindest regards,

Jonathan Hicks =96 Awards Executive
APAC Insider
W: www.apacinsider.com
T: (0061) 1800 205 104

To stop receiving further emails of this nature please click HERE
Opt out / unsubscribe requests might take two working days to complete. You=
 might still receive further emails until this process has been completed.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended s=
olely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or o=
pinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily rep=
resent those of AI Global Media Ltd.

---