Date:      Fri, 10 Jan 1997 16:46:37 -0500 (EST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
To:        Keith Leonard <keithl@wakko.gil.net>
Cc:        "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>, dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu, root@auselda.it, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Venting a little at Doug's expense.

On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Keith Leonard wrote:

> Interesting, I've installed 2.1.5 on a Compaq Presario 520 with out any
> problems except the crappy Kensington 8meg chip that I installed. once out
> it installed flawlessly and my 9 year old is using to this very day.

Hmm, well, it could be the cheap SIMMs my dad installed (my dad bought
the computer in the first place -- you think I'd buy a Compaq?).  I'll
try removing them, as I want my 12-year-old brother to get a chance at
using a real OS as soon as possible.

I've got Slackware on the box now, but I don't like it one bit.

> Keith

 Ben