Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:28:10 -0600
From:      "J. Seth Henry" <jshenry@net-noise.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Windows 2000 co-existing with FreeBSD?

I have Win2K and FreeBSD 4.1R coexisting, but not on the same drive. I had
two 2Gb drives, so I put Win2k on the master drive, and FreeBSD on the slave
drive. I use the boot manager from FreeBSD to control which disk boots. It
works pretty well.

BTW - I did the Win2k install first, and the FreeBSD install afterwards,
placing the boot manager on ad0 (the first disk). It went without a hitch.

Seth Henry
jshenry@net-noise.com