Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2001 03:45:08 -0700
From:      "Philip J. Koenig" <pjklist@ekahuna.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Staying *really stable* in FreeBSD

> Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:56:00 -0400
> From: Bill Moran <wmoran@iowna.com>

> On Wednesday, June 27, 2001 5:30 PM, Juha Saarinen [SMTP:juha@saarinen.org] wrote:

> > Oh, and could you please wrap your lines?
>
> Yeah ... I just realized that the only way to keep Outlook from mangling
> lines is to manually wrap. I'm working on site this week, far away from
> my comfortable FreeBSD desktop workstation :-( so I'm stuck with
> Outlook.
>
> I think I'll install mutt on one of the servers here and use it to get my
> email via ssh ... :-) Don't tell my boss.

If you're stuck with a windows box, I would consider sticking a copy
of Pegasus Mail on it. (free but not open source)

Doesn't have those problems, is 10x more flexible, doesn't make any
significant registry changes, is not loaded with security flaws like
the MS email clients, small download, etc.

www.pmail.com

--
Philip J. Koenig                                       pjklist@ekahuna.com
Electric Kahuna Systems -- Computers & Communications for the New Millenium