Date:      Sun, 27 May 2012 18:25:19 +1100
From:      from_mars <rpnwork@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dual Boot Windows 7 FreeBSd 8.3

Hi.

Sorry for my english.

I have a dual boot system, windows 7 64-bit (ada1) and FreeBSD 9.0 amd64
GEOM (ada0).
I did it by installing FreeBSD boot0 on Windows HDD:

     boot0cfg -B ada1

then I choose Windows HDD as first boot drive in BIOS. Now at boot i
have boot0 menu:

     F1 - Win
     F5 - Drive 1

     F6 ........ don't remember

where Win is booting Windows 7, and F5 booting FreeBSD.
My Windows HDD divided on to partitions, so i have to use 'boot0cfg -m
some_mask' to delete second Windows partition from boot0 menu.

Everything works fine.