Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 96 18:08:13 EST
From:      Terry Dever <tpd@ftp.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Win95 & FreeBSD

Hi,
I just had a couple of questions for you folks

1.  On a machine with a 1217mb hard drive I did the following:

-made the C drive 421mb where I'll run WIN95
-made the D drive 398 or so where I'll run FreeBSd
-made the E drive the rest

Is it possible to load FreeBSD on the D drive and then load WIN95
on C?  Which should I load first.  My first inclination is to load
FreeBSD first on D, typing the View command from the D drive.

The boot manager then gets installed, but I'm curious if, at that point,
like OS/2, it will boot me into BSd and not allow me to install WIN95.
Is this true?

Any suggestions appreciated.  Basically, I'm just wondering which OS
to load first so I can avoid having to reformat and re-partition.

Thanks in advance,

Terry Dever