Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:55:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   System now boots with acpi enabled

Well, I'm happy to report that with the latest current, I can now boot
with acpi enabled.  Not sure if it was the upgrade alone, or removing
"NO_MIXED_MODE" from my kernel config, or both, but anyway, it's
working now.

Now, if only I had a driver for this onboard NIC (a Realtek RTL8201L
10/100), I'd be a totally happy camper.  None of the existing Realtek
drivers work with this device.

Oh well, I can live with this (using my trusty old Intel card).  :-)

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads@cox.net> -- "In Unix veritas"