Date:      Tue, 23 May 1995 17:34:20 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Erik Manders <erik@il.ft.HSE.NL>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   A better malloc for freebsd

Hi Everyone,
 Some time ago there was a small thread here (or on hackers) about
a better malloc for FreeBSD. I would like to know what came out
of that discussion and if (or when) the malloc in 950412-SNAP will
be replaced by 2.0.5 or 2.1. I'm getting tired of compiling all big
user programs (xv, tin, etc...) with gnumalloc.

That's about the biggest problem I currently have with FreeBSD, great
operating system!

Share and Enjoy!

  Erik Manders				 	      erik@il.ft.hse.nl
--
:copy protection: n.  A class of methods for preventing
   incompetent pirates from stealing software and legitimate customers