Date:      Tue, 9 May 2000 11:19:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Nate Puri <natepuri@office.ompages.com>
To:        bartequi@neomedia.it, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: APM & 4.0

On  9 May, Salvo Bartolotta wrote:
> [...]

Yes, that and apmd.  I put in the kern.timecournter.method=1 command. It
did not change the sitution.  When I run apmd, ps ax | grep apmd outputs
'grep apmd'.  So apmd is not running and will not run for some reason
even though I have it built into the kernel....

--
Nate Puri, President		Installation, Administration, Security
BankofData.net (not yet live)	and Support for Home and Small Networks...