Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:25:02 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Bento/beta rearrangement (website down)

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

I'm in the process of shuffling things around on bento/beta so that
bento acts as build master for both i386 and alpha package clusters
(and the sparc64 cluster I'm in the process of setting up).  The
websites are currently non-functional, although I hope to fix things
by the end of the day.  From now on bento will host the build logs for
all 3 clusters (i.e. beta will no longer be used).

Kris

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q

--Q68bSM7Ycu6FN28Q--