Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 1998 19:41:27 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@jaguar.ir.miami.edu>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        FreeBird <freebird@liquid-reality.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NT 4.0 and FreeBSD.

I should have mentioned that if you have FreeBSD on let's say wd1, and wd0
is booting NT, then you need to write the boot manager to wd0.  To do
that, use /stand/sysinstall to Configure a pre-existing installation, then
choose the FDISK option.  Select wd0 as your drive (or whatever your
primary boot volume is), but DO NOT change anything in the Fdisk editor.
Simply hit 'W' for write.  It will display a warning, then display boot
manager options.  Choose to install a boot manager, then hit okay.  When
you reboot, BootEasy should take control.  Worked for me.

Joe Clarke