Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 09:30:14 -0700
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Program for FreeBSD or Linux to interface with USRobotics PIlot?

--==_Exmh_1444867396P

Donald Burr writes:
> Are there any programs for FreeBSD or Linux that will interface with my
> USRobotics Pilot?  Basically all I need is the ability to back up my Pilot
> data onto my computer, although if there is one that will also allow me to
> edit my Pilot data on the PC side, that would be nice (but not necessary).

It's been a little while since I played with this stuff, but try:

http://www.scsn.net/users/mcduffie/pilot/pilot-linux.html

Some useful software is at:

ftp://ryeham.ee.ryerson.ca/pub/PalmOS/

Good luck,

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_1444867396P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBM/h4k6jOOi0j7CY9AQFeogP9GqugjabdLVURiSmc9pAoEBsxGOzDRw2i
M/xuKVUqBk6UMEIYDzR/4ZbOz2shVE1VyGMSpnq/9RXkwFX4RZRxl83dxgMNzac1
5rms5902b12W0AgL9t7zRvBIXPccS0gVD2vZuRNBMWofnhXF0GW1OTS89V1PAh6d
NaPfnIJ2by4=
=R2CO
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1444867396P--