Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 19:56:31 -0800
From:      ONE-MO <onemo@jps.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Compaq ida driver patch

Ok, I've got a simple (and maybe dumb) question 8^)

I'm trying to compile a kernel with Mark Dawson's ida driver for the
Compaq Smart2 controller for 3.0-STABLE. The instructions on patching
things states:

    (3) Add the line:

    inthand2_t        idaintr;

    to /usr/src/sys/i386/isa/isa_device.h in the list of similar
declarations.

Can anyone provide a more specific location? I've tried a couple of
places that appear to fit this general location without success.

I've used this patch previously with 2.2.x without any problems, however
this particular patch wasn't required until 3.x.

Thanks,
Michael.