Date:      Wed, 02 Jul 1997 00:58:00 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        "multimedia@freebsd.org" <multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Latest driver for Win95 / NT

Please do try to resit . On the grounds that many times people don't
answer questions relating to FreeBSD multimedia so I don't see the need to
respond to different OSes . This I think is best for the group that
is don't respond to questions related to Win95 or WinNt and if you
must then please don't send it to the whole list.

Once, the spams starts, they are very hard to control and at least what
I do on my end during spamming periods  is <select block of mail>
and hit delete.

	Cheers,
	Amancio