Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 02:07:08 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        Luis Rios <lrios@NetCentric.com>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VNC...

I have it running here at Cisco.  Works really well since I'd much rather
be booted into FreeBSD than NT.  We use it to bring up various NT boxen in
our team so that we can use our NMS software.  Works REAL well if you set
the colors on your NT display to be 256, and cut down the icon size.  Of
course, 100 MBit FDX ethernet doesn't hurt either ;).  VNC was a breeze to
setup, and is quite reliable (even on NT!).

Joe Clarke