Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 1998 12:19:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      jack <jack@germanium.xtalwind.net>
To:        Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>
Cc:        FreeBSD Hackers <hackers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Can someone please tell me how to get off this list

On 7 Feb 1998, Dag-Erling Coidan Smørgrav wrote:

> Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org> writes:
> > On Sat, 7 Feb 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:
> > Um, to be fair, your message also includes the X-To-Unsubscribe
>
> Of course it does. So does mine, and so did yours. Majordomo adds that
> header to every article posted on one of the FreeBSD mailing lists.

Don't expect it to help.  I'm on a list that used to attach
unsubscribe instructions as a footer to every message.  Bozos
would would quote previous messages, unsubscribe instructions and
all, asking how to do it.  :(

Jack O'Neill                    Systems Administrator / Systems Analyst
jack@germanium.xtalwind.net     Crystal Wind Communications, Inc.
          Finger jack@germanium.xtalwind.net for my PGP key.
   PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD
               enriched, vcard, HTML messages > /dev/null