Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:35:02 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        Mark Saad <msaad@about.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/170680: [nfs] Multiple NFS Client bug in the FreeBSD 7.4-RELEASE

Mark Saad wrote:
> The following reply was made to PR kern/170680; it has been noted by
> GNATS.
>
> From: Mark Saad <msaad@about.com>
> To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: Re: kern/170680: [nfs] Multiple NFS Client bug in the FreeBSD
> 7.4-RELEASE
> Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 15:41:47 -0400

> --------------080001080802040503070409
>
> Hello
> In addendium to the MFC's noted in this pr please add this one as
> well, as it addresses a needed fix to the rpc subsystem .
>
> r227810 - stable/7/sys/rpc

I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but normally afaik, only critical
security fixes are MFC'd to a releng branch. Although re@ would be the
final authority on this, I suspect that MFC'ng these to releng/7.4 is
not likely to happen.

If there are any of the fixes not already in stable/7, then email and
I'll see what can be done about that, rick.