Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 13:51:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Schwenk <schwenk@voicenet.com>
To:        Thordur Ivarsson <totii@est.is>
Cc:        thivars@est.is, questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Samba not working - Network busy

Are you using PPP also?  I get the same thing, and I happen to be using
PPP along with Samba.  Before updating to 2.2.6, it worked flawlessly.
I'm not sure what's going on.  I haven't had a chance to sit down and pick
things apart, but I want to take a close look at the routing information.
I, too, am using a W95 computer with my FreeBSD Samba box.

- Peter Schwenk - schwenk@voicenet.com