Date:      Thu, 23 Dec 2004 11:44:44 +0800 (CST)
From:      cuma1207 <cuma1207@yahoo.com.tw>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fast Data Access MMU Miss error?

dear all

First I would like thank you about the job of freebsd
on sparc64,
I am trying to install Freebsd 5.3R on my sparc mb,
I boot from CD and finish the installaion. Then when I
boot from HD , I got a "Fast Data Access MMU Miss"
error.

here is the log:

Netra AX1115S-500 (UltraSPARC-IIe 500MHz), No Keyboard
OpenBoot 4.0, 1024 MB memory installed, Serial
#51134023.
Ethernet address 0:3:ba:c:3e:47, Host ID: 830c3e47.

Executing last command: boot
Boot device: disk  File and args:

>> FreeBSD/sparc64 boot block
   Boot path:   /pci@1f,0/pci@1/scsi@8/disk@0,0:a
   Boot loader: /boot/loader
Console: Open Firmware console

FreeBSD/sparc64 bootstrap loader, Revision 1.0
(root@bobbi.cse.buffalo.edu, Fri Nov  5 02:16:10 UTC
2004)
bootpath="/pci@1f,0/pci@1/scsi@8/disk@0,0:a"
Fast Data Access MMU Miss
ok

how to fix this problem and let it boot up ?
thanks

cuma

Yahoo!奇摩電子信箱
250MB 超大免費信箱,信件再多也不怕!