Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 1996 14:39:50 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        dugger@swn.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RealAudio

    Don> Has anyone got the Linux version of RealAudio to run on 2.1R?
    Don> If so how?

I haven't tried it ... yet.

You might also want to pass along a note to the RealAudio guys and
tell them you'd like a FreeBSD-native client.  They've got the server
already.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

I'd like to sing you a song now about my old girlfriend.  It's called,
"They'll Find Her When the Leaves Blow Away 'Cause I'm Not Raking 'Til
Spring." -- Steven Wright