Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 09:03:20 -0600
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, opsys@mail.webspan.net, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where is the FreeBSD Mozilla CVS server?

> For your info , given that the Net seems to be slow at bringing in
> Java back into Mozilla , I am thinking of doing it.

For what it's worth, if you do it (given that you have access to the
FreeBSD JDK), you'll potentially be sued by Sun, since you can' t use
their technology except for 'educational' purposes with the current
license scheme we've all signed.

And, I'd have to yank your CVS priviledges to the tree and ask you to
delete the FreeBSD bits. :(

Nate