Date:      Sat, 15 Aug 1998 14:11:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Martino <chrismar@peanut.readington.com>
To:        GR Gaudreau <grgaud@sprint.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Window Managers

Yea.. afterstep gets my vote too.  Its not like KDE where your basically
got windows on yer box.  FVWM is a little too simple for me.  So, if your
looking for something that isn't as eloborate as KDE and something that
isn't as simple as FVWM then I'd look into afterstep. AfterSteps homepage
is at www.afterstep.org.

Chris