Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:47:15 -0500
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Wlan Firewall / Reefedge Dolphin equivalent

Hi,

There was linux distribution made by reefedge under the name Dolphin.

It's an all in one solution that authorize wlan lan users before allowing
them access. It also filter traffic based on their username.

It's a kind of barrier between your wireless zone and the rest of your
network...

Reefedge doesn't exist anymore and I wonder if there is some kind of
equivalent under freebsd. I've looked in the ports without success.

p.s. If you don't know one but know of a Linux alternive, please let me know

Thanks