Date:      Fri, 19 Apr 1996 03:10:07 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Eric Feillant <Eric.Feillant@EUnet.fr>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TECH QUESTIONS

[Wrong groups - you should have sent this to questions@freebsd.org -
follow-ups are redirected]

> I have two questions about FreeBSD:
>
> 1) I mount a DOS/WINDOWS filesystem on my FreeBSD System with success, but
>    i can't see anything in the directory.

That's strange.  I've never seen that problem before.  How are you
mounting the file system?

> 2) I want to make a bootable floppy in Franch language, can u help me for
>    doing that ? I saw the sources in /usr/src/release, but it seems that i
>    have to compile all the distributions... and not only the boot floppy.

You didn't believe my own answer, eh?  :-)

I'm telling you, Eric, there is ONE way to do this and I've already
told you what it is.  I'm sorry that it's not simpler, but that's
the way it is now and it's not going to change anytime soon.

					Jordan