Date:      Sun, 19 Nov 1995 13:53:30 +1100 (EST)
From:      John Birrell <cimaxp1!jb@werple.net.au>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, julian@ref.tfs.com
Cc:        jb@cimlogic.com.au
Subject:   int type in jmpbuf

Shouldn't jmp_buf and sigjmp_buf (in /usr/include/setjmp.h) be defined as an
array of long type (instead of int)?

NetBSD _needs_ it that way to support 64 bit addressing. I'm uncomfortable
porting code which is already both 32 and 64 bit clean to be 64 bit unclean!

(Assuming that long _should_ be used) Can we change this for 2.2 please?

--
John Birrell                                CIMlogic Pty Ltd
jb@cimlogic.com.au                          119 Cecil Street