Date:      Sat, 08 Jun 96 02:14:58 -0400
From:      "Francisco Reyes" <reyes01@ibm.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSd Chat list" <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Snazzier FreeBSD home page

On Fri, 07 Jun 1996 16:06:14 -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

>Well, that's why we're having this final little feedback session.
>What do you think it'd take to give these proposed pages the same
>"professional feel" (or, ideally, a *more* professional feel :-)?
>Just the font changes you list above, or something more?

First I would recommend you look at http://www.ibm.net/
An interface with small GIF map image can be both good
looking and efficient. If you do look at that page notice that is
pretty speedy (even with my 14.4).

I also recommend you drop all the advanced features (Javascript?)
you are using on the page which are not widely supported for most
browsers. In other browsers, such as OS/2 web explorer when they
look at the page it looks pretty bad.