Date:      Sun, 2 Nov 1997 03:49:47 -0600 (CST)
From:      Josh Lynch <tyme@visi.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kerberos and NAT(ipaliasing)

Hi,
First, I'm having a little trouble setting up Kerberos clients. I read the
handbook and got the server running fine (rsh,rlogin,etc, are working) I
can't seem to figure out how to set up a client. Do I copy the master_key,
principal.ok, and srvtab (made for the client on the server) over to the
client? The handbook seems a little vague (or I'm thinking it's harder
than it is).

And, where could I get some docs on setting up NAT (IP aliasing)? I had it
set up under OpenBSD, but what facilities are availible under FreeBSD?
Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Josh Lynch
tyme@visi.com

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere
in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us" --Calvin