Date:      Sun, 5 Jul 2015 16:35:35 +0200
From:      Thomas Finstad Larsen <thomas.finstad.larsen@gmail.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: sysutils/gosa

It is no longer possible to go through the gosa setup on a fresh install
with this port.
Version 2.6 requires php to enable the feature: magic_quotes_gpc
This feature was last available in php 5.3 which is not included as a
package anymore.

Here is basically what I did to get the new version to run after installing
the current pkg of version 2.6:

To get it running I had to run update-gosa script that is included:
pkg install -Ay gettext
pkg install -Ay php56-gd
php update-gosa

missing dependencies:
pkg install -Ay php56-curl
pkg install -Ay php56-calendar
For it to find SmbHash: Uncomment in /usr/local/etc/php-fpm.conf:
;env[PATH] = /usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin

Thomas Finstad Larsen
Epost: thomas.finstad.larsen@gmail.com