Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 00:47:19 -0700
From:      "Robert Sowders" <rsowders@usgs.gov>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, heibelr@genias.com
Subject:   Re: Solaris & Win95

Try this tutorial,
http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/multios/multios.html

>>> Russ Heibel <heibelr@genias.com> 4/20/99 1:27:37 PM >>>
I am trying to add a 2nd HDD to my computer to hold Solaris so I can run =
either
Win95 from HDD1 or Solaris from HDD2. The only way I have been able to do
this is to connect only one of the hard drives up in the system at a time. =
This is=20
a terrible nuisance. I have tried Partition Magic with absolutely no luck. =
I can find
no way for it to allow me to boot Solaris. Will FreeBSD allow me to =
satisfy this
need? If so, can someone help me find the steps to go through to do this =
and
tell me how I can get hold of FreeBSD?

Thank you very much

Russ