Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:44:15 -0400
From:      "freyes" <freyes@drf.com>
To:        "freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Network Administrator/Manager (US/NYC)

We are looking for a hands on Network Administrator to run our network
department.

A successfull candidate will have management experience and strong Unix
experience on a heterogeneous OS environment. In particular we seek
strong Solaris and FreeBSD experience.

Our environment consists of a mix of Solaris, Netware, NT clients and
soon FreeBSD.
You would be responsible for managing 5 other people.

Salary is 50K to 80K. Higher for a candidate with experience on ANY of
the following:
-Oracle routers
-Cisco
-Netware
-NT

We are only seeking candidates who already live in the US and have
either citizenship or residency.

For consideration please include your resume with salary history,
description of your day to day operations and the time you have been
working wiht Solaris (on Sparc) and FreeBSD.

Francisco Reyes
Technical Manager
Daily Racing Form