Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 1996 09:31:12 -0700
From:      Sean Kelly <kelly@yarmouth>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de
Cc:        narvi@haldjas.folklore.ee, kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Win32 (was:Re: Go SCSI! Big improvement...)

    Christoph> Tcl/Tk has a lot of rough edges. Partially looks ugly
    Christoph> (too broad borders, ugly shades and colors - ok, you
    Christoph> may argue it is customizable).

That's nothing but opinion and doesn't drive the argument.  See: I
think Tcl/Tk looks really nice.  And what's so ugly about gray?  Hey,
some of my carpet is gray and my hair'll turn gray some day, too!

    Christoph> Show me a good file selector box in Tcl/Tk or a tree
    Christoph> view. Text selection sucks imho.

I'll grant you the file selector, but the text selection?  Nope,
'fraid not.  Works just fine.  Looks real nice, too.  :-)

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

TASK: Shoot yourself in the foot.  In HyperTalk: Put the first bullet
of gun into foot left of leg of you.  Answer the result.