Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:36:20 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome <freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   issues setting theme preferences

Hi!

I'm seeing some errors while trying to set my preferences
for themes (Desktop->Preferences->Theme).

i) when I click on 'Install theme ...' I get an error about
tar not being on my system (I have both tar and gtar
installed). BTW, archive manager works fine opening
tarballs.

ii) when I click on 'Help' I get an error about not being
able to load that section (The section 'goscustdesk-12' does
not exist). I have found some files named goscust* in my
system and they seem to be installed by misc/gnomeuserdocs2
which is up-to-date on my system.

Are these problems with the FreeBSD port of gnome? Have not
seen anything using Google.

Fernan