Date:      Thu, 20 Apr 2000 01:31:34 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   thanks

Ports,

Just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate all the help you
have given me over the years.  Some recent events (mostly FreeBSD-
unrelated) made me realize how lucky I am to be surrounded by such
nice, creative and reasonable people to make my job as the ports
manager enjoyable and fruitful.

Truly the ports project could not have come this far without all your
ports, ideas, criticisms and hard work.  So consider this a big "THANK
YOU" note posted on your screen combined with a huge pat in the back
(watch out, I play tennis and golf so I can pat pretty hard).  Oops,
don't spill the coffee on your keyboard!

Thanks,
Your friendly PW

P.S. The first word of course means "people on the ports list" but I
     thought it looks nicer this way.

P.P.S. I would like to personally invite anyone on this list who wants
     to come see me to my home in Santa Clara (right next to San Jose,
     an hour's drive away from San Francisco).  I can make tea,
     coffee, bake cakes, and even cook dinner once in a while.  I
     really need to see guys like kris, mharo, cpiazza in person. :)