Date:      Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:02:44 +0100
From:      Darko Grubisic <grudarko@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   RPS kernel support in FreeBSD?

Hi all!

I apologize if this is not the proper place to pop the question.
I'm interested if there are any plans to integrate RPS and XPS
functionality in FreeBSD kernel?
Linux has both introduced since 2011. and kernel 2.6.38.
The only thing I've found regarding this is an ancient 2011. github project
based on FreeBSD 8.2 apparently - https://github.com/gokzy/freebsd-rpsrfs

This would be a very nice feature to distribute packet processing inside a
VM and I guess I'm not the only one interested in it.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Best regards
Darko