Date:      Thu, 20 Feb 1997 18:06:15 +0200 (EET)
From:      Antti Kaipila <anttik@iki.fi>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Handbook - Finnish

Hello.

I'm mailing to you because we have planned, with a small group of Finnish
FreeBSD-activistst to start working on translating The FreeBSD Handbook in
to finnish. And we want to know about your oppinnions and possible ideas
for this project.
Our goal is lowering the step to start using FreeBSD for Finnish
people and by this to bring more finnish people to use and to
develop FreeBSD. Also the project it self might work as somekind of
example for Finnish people who are thinking on installing FreeBSD on their
system, that there are FreeBSD activists in Finland too. Because I belive
that there are not so many at the moment... atleast any well known ones.
In Finland Linux is far more popular among people then FreeBSD, in the
free unix compilant sector.
So. I think i have made my point here and therefor I'm hopping to heaf
from you in the near future.

     Antti Kaipila - anttik@iki.fi