Date:      Mon, 13 Sep 2004 14:47:12 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Failure upgrading glibmm

> Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:21:44 -0400
> From: Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>

> Kevin Oberman wrote:
>
> | I have been unable to get glibmm to build. It's been failing for several
> | weeks and my other systems are not having any such issues.
> |
> | I'm running RELENG_5 as of last Sept. 11. I used portupgrade and I don't
> | have anything odd in my libmap.conf file. gnomelogalyzer does not have
> | any advise for me, either.
> |
> | I suspect some stale header file is biting me, but I have been unable to
> | track it down to this point.
> |
> | Log attached. Any ideas?
>
> Looks like libsigc++12 needs to be updated for the new GCC.

Dang, you're fast! Do you ever sleep or go outside? You remind me of Rob
Thomas. (I'm pretty sure that his day job is at Cisco, too.)

I don't know haw I missed updating this on one system, but I clearly
did. Guess not too many things use it or I would have hit it long ago.

Thanks!
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)