Date:      Sat,  6 Mar 1999 00:06:20 -0600 (CST)
From:      Tony Kimball <alk@sun.com>
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ipfw module loggin

Quoth Ollivier Robert on Sat, 6 March:
:
: Recompile the ipfw.ko module with a "-DIPFIREWALL_VERBOSE" in CFLAGS should
: fix that I think.

Acknowledged and agreed.  What I'm trying (perhaps failing!) to get
across is that there should *instead* be a *negative* option, perhaps
IPFIREWALL_DISALLOW_LOG.  Luigi in particular (I think he is the
author and current principal maintaner) might comment on whether there
is a reason why this is a bad idea.  I suspect it is just because it
was most direct, while first writing the code, to #ifdef the logging
part with positive logic.