Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 1997 14:12:22 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
Cc:        Jamie Bowden <jamie@inna.net>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bt848 driver

Hi,
For whatever is worth saving images over here is almost instantaneous.

rgb16 converts the image to ppm format . In your case, I would modify
rgb16.c to just dump the raw frame to disk.

Once you managed to get a video source connected to
your STB WinTV, try running tv.

I am definitely interested on how the driver works in your system since
I have not heard of anyone using the video capture drivers on any
such systems 8)

And, sorry to force you guys to upgrade. Is just that  I don't have the
bandwith to support old kernels.

	Have fun,
	Amancio